Plaster In LED Strip Profile for Ceiling Edges
This Plaster In LED strip profile for ceiling edges is usually a good choice for the edge detailing of drop ceilings or, it can be vertically installed along plasterboard edges. The slim profile height of just 11mm makes this lighting profile ideal for tight spaces behind ceilings or walls.
- Complete with frosted diffuser and end caps
- Available in length multiples of 2metres
- Trade Packs available for installers
- 12mm internal size and slim height, just 11mm
- Available with our pro-series of led strips, zero spotting.
- Dimmable with all our available lighting control systems.
- 5 year warranty on fixtured systems.
This LED strip profile is used to create a distinct and ‘sharp’ line of light, ideal for functional or effect lighting in all types of rooms or offices. The lighting profiles can also be put to creative us and encased into floors using flooring screed. MegaLED wholesale a quality range of lighting profiles and components including led strip lights and plaster in led profiles.
Our Plaster In LED Profile for ceiling edges is one of our Top 5 plaster-in lighting profiles; a great choice to create linear lighting effects. The overall low profile dimensions of our plaster-in LED strip profile for ceiling edges makes it easy to fit the profiles into plasterboard edges or concrete materials and achieve that totally seamless finish.
SKU: Plaster In Profile: UK153A2M.
High volume or trade wholesale pack profile prices for 153 model are from just £9.95 per linear metre.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Should you require it…We can supply these led profiles as a component or completely fixtured and ready to install with led strip lights inside and all cabling done for you. MegaLED can also help with installation and fixturing services.
- These recessed wall and ceiling lighting profiles are best used with MegaLEDs quality, high density led strips. We provide full lumen and ‘nits’ or ‘mcd’ on surface lux lighting data. To do this we use calibrated equipment.