3 meter LED Profile for LED Strips Ceilings and Walls
MegaLED assist installers and customers with this 3 meter LED Profile for LED Strips Ceilings and Walls. Made in Europe, this plaster in or recessed led profile comes with very competitive volume pricing. The unique features of this led profile includes ‘direct to site’ delivery service and a spring system to allow for faster finishing and easier installs. The profile height makes this lighting profile ideal for a wide range of led strips whilst still fitting in tight spaces behind ceilings or walls. This led profile can be fixtured and cut to your exact sizes or, supplied in 3 metre lengths.
- Complete with: Diffusers frosted or opal, clear or black covers, end caps
- Unique spring install system + lengths up to 3 metres in single piece.
- Available in White or Aluminium. Custom RAL also possible.
- Trade Packs available for installers. “Get it direct to site”
- 25mm internal size and slim height, just 27mm
- Available with our pro-series of led strips, zero spotting.
- Dimmable with all our available lighting control systems.
- 5 year warranty on fixtured systems.
These profiles create a distinct and ‘sharp’ line of light, ideal for functional or effect lighting in kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, toilets, changing rooms and living areas which have plastered walls, ceilings or tiling. The lighting profiles can also be put into floors or ‘screeded’. This profile is one of our top 5 drywall or plaster in lighting profiles; a great choice to create linear lighting effects. The extended wing shape of this led trim makes it easy to fit the profile into plaster or concrete materials to achieve a totally seamless finish.
SKU: Plaster In Profile: ELS25A3M.
High volume or trade wholesale pack profile prices for 25A3M model are from just £22.00 per linear metre including diffusers and end caps.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Should you require it…We can supply these led profiles as a component or completely fixtured and ready to install with led strip lights inside and all cabling done for you. MegaLED can also help with installation and fixturing services.
- These recessed wall and ceiling lighting profiles are best used with MegaLEDs quality, high density led strips. We provide full lumen and ‘nits’ or ‘mcd’ on surface lux lighting data. To do this we use calibrated equipment.