Plaster In Drywall Corner Profiles for led strips
MegaLED have a selection of inner and outer plaster in drywall corner profiles for led strips. We wholesale a quality range of lighting components including these corner trim profiles that can be plastered into drywall. The models shown here are inner and outer corner profiles, they can be used to create a sharp and effective edge on corners.
- Complete with frosted diffuser and end caps
- Available in length multiples of 1 or 2metres
- Trade Packs available for installers
- Compact sizes
- Available with our pro-series of led strips, zero spotting.
- Dimmable with all our available lighting control systems.
- 5 year warranty on fixtured systems.
These profiles create a distinct and ‘sharp’ line of light on corner features inside rooms, offices and buildings.
These corner led profiles are ideal for functional or effect lighting in kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, toilets, changing rooms, office receptions or living areas which have plastered walls. The lighting profiles can also be put into horizontal joins with some imagination. These plaster-in drywall corner profiles for led strips profile are in our top selling plaster in lighting profiles product selection. We also offer a complete led strip fixturing service if required. These elegant led extrusions are a great choice to create linear lighting effects. The angled wing shape of these corner led trims makes them easy for installers and builders to fit into internal or external drywall corners and to achieve a totally seamless finish.
SKU: Plaster In Corner Profiles: UK157A2M / UK161A2M.
High volume and trade wholesale pack profile prices available now for corner profiles 157 and 161, contact us for info.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Should you require it…We can supply these led profiles as a component or completely fixtured and ready to install with led strip lights inside and all cabling done for you. MegaLED can also help with installation and led strip fixturing services.
- These recessed wall and ceiling lighting profiles are best used with MegaLEDs quality, high density led strips. We provide full lumen and ‘nits’ or ‘mcd’ on surface lux lighting data. To do this we use calibrated equipment.