Casambi Dali Gateway with Push Switch G2 basicDIM Wireless Tridonic
Casambi Dali Gateway G2 basicDIM with Push Switch is a wireless BLE to Dali Gateway from Tridonic. This bridging and control module is a great way to incorporate DALI devices onto the wireless basicDIM or Casambi lighting networks. The G2 device is for Evolution networks as standard but can be ‘downgraded’ to Casambi V1. This module has built in DALI power supply and a terminals to wire in a push switch. Attaching a push switch allows the device to trigger any scenes or lighting settings for any device connected to the Casambi or basicDIM network, it’s incredibly flexible.
- Wireless controllable with wall switches or Android / iOS smart device
- Push button terminals for flexible use.
- 10mA built in DALI supply
- No need for an external gateway device
- Small form factor for luminaire installation
- Digital output: Standalone DALI (compatible)
- Easily implemented RGB and colour temperature controls
- Device firmware can be updated over-the-air
- TRIDONIC Quality
- 5 year warranty.
MegaLED are authorised resellers and skilled integrators of Tridonic basicDIM series of Casambi compatible hardware.
SKU: Casambi Dali Gateway G2 - 28003540.
- Rated supply voltage 220 – 240 V
- Mains frequency 50 / 60 Hz
- Max. mains current 10 mA
- Typ. power consumption on stand-by < 0.4 W
- Input 1 momentary-action switch
- Max. cable length push button 5 m @ 0,14-0,5 mm²
- Radio transceiver operating frequencies 2.4 – 2.483 GHz
- Max. output power radio transceiver + 4 dBm
- Output DALI (compatible)
- Number of DALI addresses 4
- Guaranteed output current, DALI 10 mA
- Max. output current, DALI 250 mA
- Max. DALI wiring length 5 m @ 1 mm²
- Ambient temperature ta -20 … +70 °C
- Max. casing temperature tc 80 °C
- Storage temperature ts -25 … +75 °C
- Lifetime up to 50,000 h
- Guarantee 5 Year(s)
- Dimensions L x W x H:
80.7 x 30 x 15.3 mm
- Type of protection IP20