Small PowerLED Spotlight IP65 OSRAM DRAGONeye
The OSRAM DRAGONeye is one of our small and compact powerLED modules that also is ‘waterproof’ with an ingress rating of IP65. These lights can be easily installed through holes using a standard drill bit hole size. They are ideal for encasing into furniture, floors or even putting into garden features. The narrow beam angle allows for original lighting effects.
- Sold in packs of 12 complete with drivers.
- Prices from £7.50 each
- Warm White 3000K and Cool White 5000Kelvin
- Type of protection IP65 according to DIN EN 60529
- The modules can only be connected in series
- Two-core connecting cable (500 mm)
- Dimmable with suitable drivers.
- Metal package for optimum heat removal
- Integrated M10x1.5 thread for simple installation
- No additional heat sink required
- Narrow beam angle for use as a spot source
- Perfect installations thanks to flange on the floor of the casing (diameter 12 mm)
- Low maintenance costs thanks to a lifetime of up to 70,000 h
- 5 year guarantee
SKU: OSRAM DRAGONeye 3K/5K.
Our DRAGONeye module from OSRAM is a well finished aluminium powerled module, available in several variants. With a selection of OSRAM drivers supplied by MegaLED it can also be dimmable – contact us for latest driver options and availability.
- The product is IP65 protected (according to DIN EN 60529).
- This module being constant current must be connected in series.
- It comes with a 500 mm, 2 core connecting cable.
DRAGON eye is great for accent, orientation, marker or route lighting, and also for shelf and furniture illumination. You can use it for external LED Lighting fittings, and you do not need an additional heat sink because it has a metal package for optimal heat removal. DRAGONeye has a narrow beam angle for use as a spot source, and an integrated M10x1.5 thread for simple installation. It shows perfect centering thanks to a flange on the floor of the casing, and gives you low maintenance costs thanks to a life span of up to 70,000 hours.
DRAGONeye comes to you with a 5 year guarantee.
Areas of application
- For accent, orientation or route marker lighting
- Shelf and furniture lighting
- Suitable for outdoor use
References / Links
For more information on the multi-level guarantee and the terms and conditions of the guarantee visit www.osram.com/system-guarantee
Spec sheets available from MegaLED along with your competitive wholesale quotation.
Full dimming options: DALI, DMX, TRIAC, 0-10V etc.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.